Wednesday 20 July 2016

Randoms

Hey guys!
    Sorry if you wanted an informative post, because I will be writing about random stuff( like my friend Zahra-go check out her blog at http://zahranatasha.blogspot.my/ ,sorry didn't shout out to you in the last post)

1)The Impossible Quiz
      If you snort at this game, you are in for a surprise,cause this quiz will make your brain melt and ooze out of your ears( literally )-unless of course you search the answers on the Internet.


2)Escargot
   
    If you think this is a super fancy type of food, you're absolutely correct(but you might not think that soon ).It is fried snails.Yep, you are not going crazy, SNAILS.Before you faint, throw up or bash you're head on the wall, they are very,absolutely, completely DELICIOUS!(especially with melted cheese.)







3)Friendship

  I know that seeing this title you guys think that its super cheesy-I guess I can't argue with that,but we should value friendship,even if it means sounding cheesy-but here are some meaningful quotes about friendship.( and no, I didn't make it up )
  • A treasure might not be a friend, but a friend is always a treasure.
  • It is good to be rich and strong,but it is better to have many true friends.
  • Everything is good when new, but friendship when old.
  • The price of friendship is above rubies.
  • A true friend is a great blessing.
  • True friends don't judge each other. They judge other people.......together!

4)Pocketbac

     This name might not sound familiar to you, so I'll explain.This is a hand sanitizer that  all my friends are crazy about right now.It has a wide variety of nice smells.It is robbing people of money though (not literally),as it is 10 dollars per bottle.Oh, and it also has holders,which are also 10 dollars.





Guess that's it, but I'll try to do a more useful post next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment